My hometown!

My hometown!

Amagasaki : A Great Place!


Amagasaki is my hometown. It's a nice city in Hyogo, Japan. Please visit it someday. I'll write some imformation about it in my blog today.

(Good links for more information about Amagasaki)


(5 fun things to do in Amagasaki)

1- You can see Amagasakaki castle!


 









2- You can discover delicious sweets at shotani (Shotani originated in Amagasaki)













3- You can eat and walk around in Amagasaki shopping street!














4- You can enjoy tsukaguchi sun sun theater.
You can wacth many kinds of movies there. 
5- You can ice skate in amagasaki sports forest. 
 You can ice skate in the winter. Moreover, swimming is so enjoyable in the summer.




(YouTube Video)



(Google Map)

コメント

  1. I am interested in ice skate in Amagasaki. there looks nice! Thank you for sharing about your home town.

    返信削除
  2. Amagasaki is near the Osaka. So, I will travel Amagasaki. Thank you for good information.

    返信削除
  3. I had a scary impression of Amagasaki, but that image has changed!

    返信削除
  4. Ice skate is nice in winter and swimming also good! Thanks for shared about Amagasaki.

    返信削除
  5. I want to ice skate and some sports there!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank u!! Please come visit sometime ;)

      削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿