Future travel plan


 I want to visit Paris!♡


I really want to visit Paris!!🌛💭


links for Paris :

Paris wikipedia(Paris has a population 2,102,650 residents)

PARIS JE T'AIME(What to do in Paris)

  ↓↓↓ Here is a nice YouTube video with many ideas🎀☁ ↓↓↓  


I'd like to go to 🐾🍳"CONSERVATOIRE DES HÉMISPHÈRES"🍪🍴


1. I wanna stay in a hotel near the Eiffel tower🫧
2. Go to the Louvre🪞
3. Go to Notre Dame Cathedral👑
4. I wanna have a picnic at the foot of the Eiffel tower✨
5. I wanna go shopping at the Marche🤍
6. I wanna go to a cute general store in a back alley🎡
7. Bucket eating comparison🥨
8. Dress uo and go to the Opera🌚
9. drinking at brasserie🥂
10. eating Croque Monsieur🌙

 ↓↓↓Here's a google map of Paris🐩🐖 ↓↓↓ 


Thank u for reading my blog 🤍✨
If u have more imformation about Paris, please write them to me!!!

コメント

  1. Dishes in Paris must be tasty. I want to try them!

    返信削除
  2. Your blog's style is so prettey and fashionable!! I want to visit paris <3

    返信削除
  3. Your blog's is so cute! And I want to go to Paris and picnic at the foot of the Eiffel tower!

    返信削除
  4. Your picture of Paris is beautiful!! Also, Google map's pin are helpful!!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿